Pageviews past week

Friday, November 5, 2010

Former Prime Minister of the UK living in Coronado?

I had the pleasure of meeting two very "regal" pugs this morning- Margaret Thatcher and Winston Churchill. :-)  When I'm out and about meeting new clients, I love seeing some of the memorable and funny names they come up with for their pets. 

Family Gym in Coronado is super dog friendly (which I love) and you can always find a dog sleeping under a bench or lying around lazily in the shade while their owners are working up a sweat.  My favorite Family Gym dog is one by the name of Mr. Tibbs (another fabulous dog name!)  He's very often the first face I see when I go to work out and if you're a dog lover like me, I love any establishment that lets them be out and about with us.  Thanks, Family Gym! :-)

TGIF!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment